Thursday, December 16, 2010

Next Chapter

Steve and I are getting settled into our Florida condo for the next 3 months. The surf is roaring just outside my slider. I can watch it from my desk. It just keeps coming. You'd think with all that water rushing into the shore that it would run out eventually, but every wave into the sand just gets sucked up and feeds the next wave. There's a lesson there somewhere. I've been rushing to get "Laughing for a Living" published before Christmas and now, I suppose you could say, it is crashing to the shore, not with a bestseller big bang, but selling nevertheless. This isn't the end of the journey, however. The enthusiasm of this accomplishment only feeds my desire to publish another book and that will be my goal for this time in Florida, to prepare Great News Town for publication, and work on the sequel, One Shoe Off. Just keep whispering in my ear, surf. I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment