Friday, January 29, 2010

What I do

Sorry folks, I've been too busy doing what I do to do this too! Guess it's a good thing I don't have any followers left hanging. Tuesday I covered "Cirque Dreams Illumination," and though ooos and ahhhs were the most frequent reaction of the night, along with OMG, I laughed so hard at clown Martin Lamberti who was able to express himself in complete sentences by the way he tooted his whistle. I mean, he could read the riot act to the audience members he was directing and they cowered at every word.. I mean beep. Then Thursday night I covered "Mr. Marmalade" and to my surprise I enjoyed it considerably and laughed a lot. I know it's pretty alarming. It's about a 4-year girl with frighteningly real fantasies about the world we live in, but it was too funny to be disturbing. So, now, I'm off for Florida where all my laughing will be on my own time....

No comments:

Post a Comment